Wednesday 16 March 2011

Research on Navigational Design

Before I starting brain storming for my directory, I need so references to give a rough idea on what are the Do and Don't when creating a directory. These are some directories that I filter out since it is impossible for me to put every images I found because if I do so it will definitely be a very long post. So here we go.

I like this directory because it is not that kind of typical directory that we see in building or at a park. Although it is different but it may cause problem to people because it is kind of all over the place.

Anther directory that I found which is for a park and I am doing a directory for a park too so this could be my reference.

A very dull and boring directory which has no design or personality at all and I guess I will not go into this path and will try to create something fresh and creative.

A very glamorous design which I guess its for a hotel but it is still the same old stereotypical directory which i guess i will try to avoid because I don't want to be consider as a stereotypical designer.

So after seeing these references, I have a rough idea on what I will be doing and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment