Monday 25 April 2011

What brand should I choose for assignment 2

Its time for assignment 2! Its time for me to crack my head too!
What brand am I going to choose? There are so many different fields for me to choose from.
Finally I decided to go with something that we all know and almost every child has played before : Monopoly.
I researched a little bit about Monopoly and here it is: 

Monopoly is a board game published by Parker Brothers, a subsidiary of Hasbro. The game is named after the economic concept of monopoly, the domination of a market by a single entity.
The Monopoly game board consists of forty spaces containing twenty-eight properties (twenty-two colored streets, four railroads and two utilities), three Chance spaces, three Community Chest spaces, a Luxury Tax space, an Income Tax space, and the four corner squares: GO, (In) Jail/Just Visiting, Free Parking, and Go to Jail.

Here are some information from Wikipedia and I am sure my exhibition booth will be very playful and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment