Monday 18 April 2011

Minimalistic Ads

We (Media Innovation students) deal with advertising a lot and mostly, we are advise by lecturer to do things in a complicated way because we are still student trying to get better result, simple things wouldn't get us higher marks. But I am more towards the simplicity side and it is not because I am lazy but i tend to think that if an idea can be delivered by using simple image, then thats a really good idea.Here are some ads that I found simple but still interesting.

Some paper eggs and bacon and you get the idea of how important the product is.

A very simple way to tell you, "Hey, its ladies night" and I bet you laughed.

Just a stack of lego and a shadow and you were sold by the idea.

French fries in some order and you get the idea. Simple as A B C.

This is the most minimal ads I found. It is literally nothing on it but you still get the idea. Very brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment