Thursday 12 May 2011

Another Exhibition Booth for MI

Before I can start with my Monopoly booth, I still have this assignment waiting to be done. Since it is also an exhibition booth, I guess I can upload it here too. This is an exhibition booth done for a campaign which we chose and my team chose to do a campaign about women abuse. We wanted to share the message that most women are abused at home so we made our exhibition booth looks like a housing area.

 This is the first version of it but me and my group members think that it is still not polish enough and the colors seems to be a bit out of the place so we spend more time trying to add more things into it.



These 2 are the final product we came up with and we are all very satisfied with it after few restless days and after this assignment we are ready and set to create another exhibition booth for environmental design.

No comments:

Post a Comment