Monday 2 May 2011

Project 2: Phase 1

This is the concept board for my exhibition booth. I want to give it a modern twist with tall buildings which looks like the Big Apple (New York City). I wanted to used bold colors too to give it a playful feeling to suit my target audience.


These are the graphics board and the exhibition profile. The graphics board contain the images that I am going to use in the exhibition booth.




This is the design of my exhibition booth which contain of 4 tall building, a gallery, a reception, a gaming area and a discussion ares. The tall building are to attract people's attention and there will be LCD tv on it to show some promotional videos of Monopoly. The gaming area is to let people try out the latest gaming board from Monopoly and the discussion area is for Monopoly lovers to sit down and have a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment