Wednesday 18 May 2011

Final post for this blog

Finally this short trimester ended. After all those hectic moments, I survived. I took 3 subjects this semester and I am really exhausted because assignments seems to be popping out every second I thought I have the time to take a break.

Although this short sem is really stressful and packed, I have learnt a lot from this subject such as designing effective navigational signs and also making full use of space for exhibitions. Other than that, I like sketching for this subject because we are required to use rulers to draw unlike other subjects and I like LOVE to draw using ruler. Besides, I love making mock up and we didn't get to do it since beta year and I am really glad we have the chance to do the mock up of the navigational sign. If we were asked to do the mock up of the exhibition booth, I will be more thrilled but hey, we have no time to do so.

Next sem will be internship for me so I am really looking forward to be working in a new environment and hopefully learn some useful knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment